Bloggers.com

I'm listed in Life & Lifestyle

Cattails in the WInd

Cattails in the WInd

Home Town Canada

Georgetown, Ontario's Hometown Canada Community
Community information including businesses, real estate, travel, events, history, trivia, classified ads, forums and more.

Followers

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

SkyWatch Friday- Cardinal Colour

Posted by Lorac Thursday 19 May 2011

All we have only grey skies with a lot of rain. I felt the addition of some colour from this Red Northern Cardinal was in order. A beautiful boy, he and his mate have been nesting. 




Have a happy Day!
Click here for more SkyWatch Friday 

8 comments

  1. Rob Siemann Says:
  2. Oh nice! Never seen one of them!

     
  3. Lorac Says:
  4. They are really red and really cocky! Very beautiful.

     
  5. Susan Ellis Says:
  6. Nice! One of my favourite birds!

     
  7. A gorgeous cardinal. I love it!
    — K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

     
  8. Michelle Says:
  9. They are such a pretty bird.

     
  10. Karen Says:
  11. Terrific captures. We have some nesting in our tree.

     
  12. I have a pair of cardinals nesting in my yard...but I have yet to take a decent photo of them!

     
  13. A beautiful bird. Mom has had fun watching a Flicker and Blue Jay gorging themselves on suet at her condo porch feeder. I bought it for Christmas and thought it was a bust. But now that the birds have returned it is a popular thing for her to watch in the early mornings while she is still in bed. - Margy

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for being gracious enough to leave a message! It is the best part of my day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Canadian Please!

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Lorac
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada
I have lived in Georgetown for 37 years but have traveled around a great deal. I own my own business which takes a lot of my time but try to blog as much as possible! I love to take pictures, no training, just a love of photography. Enjoy the pics but please do not copy them.
View my complete profile

Please do not copy!

Copyright ~~All content and photos are original to Carol Merten, Ahhh...The Cottage Life! and are copyrighted. Please do not copy, or download any content without express written consent. All content and photos remain the sole property of Carol Merten.

Visitors