A favorite treat at bonfires is S'mores.
S'mores are a sticky gooey treat made of marshmallow, graham crackers and chocolate. They are wonderful!
You will need:
-Sticks (live, green sticks) long enough to hold the marshmallows in the fire without burning yourself and shaved off at the end to take off the bark and make a point.
-A fire with lots of red coals
Ingredients for each S’more:
- 1 whole Graham cracker
- ¼ of a chocolate bar where ¼ is 4 pieces
- 1 marshmallow
Making the S’mores
- Take ½ of the Graham cracker and lay the chocolate piece on it ready to go.
- Take 1 marshmallow and jam it onto the end of a stick.
- Cook the marshmallow until golden brown.
- Take the cooked marshmallow still on the stick over to the prepared Graham cracker.
- Carefully lay the marshmallow down onto the graham cracker and chocolate.
- Place the other Graham cracker on top and remove the stick from the marshmallow (Hopefully without burning yourself) and smoosh together.
- Eat the ooey gooey sticky mess!
You want S'more?