Bloggers.com

I'm listed in Life & Lifestyle

Cattails in the WInd

Cattails in the WInd

Home Town Canada

Georgetown, Ontario's Hometown Canada Community
Community information including businesses, real estate, travel, events, history, trivia, classified ads, forums and more.

Followers

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Fall has begun in Ontario! Farewell summer!

Posted by Lorac Wednesday 22 September 2010

Fall has begun. It really was a lovely summer weather wise.
 I will miss the bluest of blue skies!


Sitting around the fire pit roasting marshmallows and making spider dogs!


Towels and bathing suits drying on the railing!


Boats at the dock waiting to go for a ride up the lake or fishing by the rocks!


Or just relaxing in the cottage, at the big front windows, looking out into the lake!

Although I did not get to the cottage as much as I would like this summer. I do enjoy the fall up there! The colours are so beautiful, the air crisp and clean. Great for getting the cottage ready for winter!










8 comments

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. Fall or no fall, it all looks so very beautiful.

     
  3. Rob Siemann Says:
  4. Looks and sounds like heaven.

     
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. Wish I was there!

     
  7. Arti Says:
  8. That is wonderful!!

     
  9. Barb Says:
  10. I've enjoyed your goodbye to summer at the cottage. It's a magical setting.

     
  11. Summer may be over but that doesn't mean cottage life is! I agree that Cottage Country is wonderful in autumn. :)

     
  12. Deb Says:
  13. What are spider dogs?

     
  14. Lorac Says:
  15. Spider dogs are hot dogs ,cut a certain way and cooked over as fire, they resmble "Spiders".Here is the recipe:
    http://ahhhthecottagelife.blogspot.com/2009/04/how-to-make-spider-dogs.html

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for being gracious enough to leave a message! It is the best part of my day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Canadian Please!

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Lorac
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada
I have lived in Georgetown for 37 years but have traveled around a great deal. I own my own business which takes a lot of my time but try to blog as much as possible! I love to take pictures, no training, just a love of photography. Enjoy the pics but please do not copy them.
View my complete profile

Please do not copy!

Copyright ~~All content and photos are original to Carol Merten, Ahhh...The Cottage Life! and are copyrighted. Please do not copy, or download any content without express written consent. All content and photos remain the sole property of Carol Merten.

Visitors