Bloggers.com

I'm listed in Life & Lifestyle

Cattails in the WInd

Cattails in the WInd

Home Town Canada

Georgetown, Ontario's Hometown Canada Community
Community information including businesses, real estate, travel, events, history, trivia, classified ads, forums and more.

Followers

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Business, as usual!

Posted by Lorac Saturday 18 September 2010

Kawagama Lake, Dorset, Ontario
Late summers eve

The warm reflection of the sun on the water for Weekend Reflections  and Scenic Sunday this week.

I have been working on my new business. I have managed the hell on earth called "Developing a Business Plan". I totally lost the summer by spending six weeks in front of my computer doing this and another few weeks in workshops on how to do it!  I have learned about networking, have worked with the designer (my wonderful son) to develop my business cards, logo, pamphlets and an all new website (not quite completed). I have networking nights coming up and a trade show in early October. I have developed new material to use in my business and am still redoing all my powerpoint presentations. I miss blogging. I miss having the time to blog! And I miss reading all of your blogs. I will make an effort to come on here more often sometimes to post, sometimes just to read yours!

This is my new logo for my Health and Safety business.

16 comments

  1. VioletSky Says:
  2. It is so good to see you back!!
    I'm so glad things are moving along (great logo, BTW), but I do hope you will be able to come up for air once in a while.

     
  3. That's a great logo lorac - very, very good luck with it all.

     
  4. Lorac Says:
  5. Thanks Violet Sky! It has been too long!

     
  6. Lorac Says:
  7. Glad you two like the logo. It took a while to come up with but I really love it!

     
  8. wanderlust Says:
  9. Wow, that's a beauty!

     
  10. Arti Says:
  11. Great pic...Lorac, you are definitely missed... Great pic...
    Good luck for the business and the logo is a great starter...
    Have a great day:)

     
  12. Barb Says:
  13. The colors in your sunset are spectacular. I like the flow of your business logo. Good Luck to you - sounds like you've laid the groundwork for success.

     
  14. A fabulous picture and many congratulations on your design and I'm sure all your hard work will come to fruition. Blessings, Judith

     
  15. what a lovely sunset. love the reflections too. Happy Scenic Sunday!

     
  16. A romantic fall of light over the water! Stunning scene!

     
  17. Eden Says:
  18. Love your photo. Great shot. Nice logo too.

     
  19. Unknown Says:
  20. Great, you are making such progress, and it is an awful struggle, the business plan, but the worst is over! So very pleased for you.

     
  21. Anonymous Says:
  22. All the best with your new business. The logo looks great. Look forward to seeing you more in the blogosphere.

     
  23. Gattina Says:
  24. What a gorgeous picture !

     
  25. Love your logo!

     
  26. Rob Siemann Says:
  27. Gorgeous picture. Take care of your health! 25 hours days are usually doing bad things to people.

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for being gracious enough to leave a message! It is the best part of my day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Canadian Please!

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Lorac
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada
I have lived in Georgetown for 37 years but have traveled around a great deal. I own my own business which takes a lot of my time but try to blog as much as possible! I love to take pictures, no training, just a love of photography. Enjoy the pics but please do not copy them.
View my complete profile

Please do not copy!

Copyright ~~All content and photos are original to Carol Merten, Ahhh...The Cottage Life! and are copyrighted. Please do not copy, or download any content without express written consent. All content and photos remain the sole property of Carol Merten.

Visitors