Bloggers.com

I'm listed in Life & Lifestyle

Cattails in the WInd

Cattails in the WInd

Home Town Canada

Georgetown, Ontario's Hometown Canada Community
Community information including businesses, real estate, travel, events, history, trivia, classified ads, forums and more.

Followers

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

SkyWatch Friday, Scenic Sunday

Posted by Lorac Friday 14 September 2012

Summer days are almost at an end. Soon these trees will all be orange and red and the field plowed for next year.  Fall is in the air already. I took this photo a couple of weeks ago when summer was in her best attire. I love the mustard coloured fields. Such a gorgeous colour!

Go see all the wonderful skies at  SkyWatch Friday!  Scenes from all over the globe a t Scenic Sunday.

7 comments

  1. Al Says:
  2. That is indeed a riot of color, great shot!

     
  3. Ahhh, peaceful - I can almost here the plants swishing from here.

     
  4. What a great shot! Love all the yellows.

     
  5. LadyD Piano Says:
  6. So beautiful; what a great photo! You have so many lovely blogs. Nice to meet you!

     
  7. Rajesh Says:
  8. Beautiful shot of mustard field.

     
  9. Red Nomad OZ Says:
  10. Great photo! We have yellow fields downunder as well - but ours are usually canola!

    Have a great weekend, Red Nomad OZ
    Amazing Australian Adventures

     
  11. Liz Says:
  12. Beautiful scenery. Happy sky watching.

    Skywatch

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for being gracious enough to leave a message! It is the best part of my day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Canadian Please!

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Lorac
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada
I have lived in Georgetown for 37 years but have traveled around a great deal. I own my own business which takes a lot of my time but try to blog as much as possible! I love to take pictures, no training, just a love of photography. Enjoy the pics but please do not copy them.
View my complete profile

Please do not copy!

Copyright ~~All content and photos are original to Carol Merten, Ahhh...The Cottage Life! and are copyrighted. Please do not copy, or download any content without express written consent. All content and photos remain the sole property of Carol Merten.

Visitors