Bloggers.com

I'm listed in Life & Lifestyle

Cattails in the WInd

Cattails in the WInd

Home Town Canada

Georgetown, Ontario's Hometown Canada Community
Community information including businesses, real estate, travel, events, history, trivia, classified ads, forums and more.

Followers

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Muddling along...

Posted by Lorac Tuesday 8 March 2011

 I am in a bit of a mind swamp, all muddled up with various thoughts. I think winter has done me in.

Here's what I'm thinking.....

I wonder what the new single male neighbor will be like.

My son thinks he knows everything. Then why doesn't he know to put down the stupid toilet seat?

Both my cats have cabin fever. I have cabin fever.

My energy left me sometime in January.

Why has time been kinder to some people than others?

I have procrastinated calling for a doctor’s appointment because I hate going.

I think I pissed off all my friends and family. No one has called me in a week.

My house plants need water. Sucks to be them.

Why is my cat only comfortable sleeping on me or my keyboard?

Rum is in favour this year.(month, week, day, hour)

I want a dog. My cats don’t.

NEED spring to arrive.

I need more coffee than I am allowed to have.

I need time away from myself.

Snow is just another word for nasty.

I am an impatient person being forced to be patient. Grrr…

Is there ever any good headlines now or are they all asinine.

And how are you feeling so far this week?

8 comments

  1. KaHolly Says:
  2. Oh, you've got it b-a-d! I have days like that. Sometimes all in a row. Chin up! Spring can't be held back much longer. Be kind to yourself today. ~karen

     
  3. Lorac Says:
  4. Thanks Karen! Definitely one of those days!

     
  5. Unknown Says:
  6. Spring will soon be here, things will look much better. Hugs..

     
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. My prescription for curing the cabin fever. Make more chicken gumbo and start planning to invite that new single male neighbour over for some .......you know, just being a good neighbour like.

     
  9. Lorac Says:
  10. I am waiting with baited breath Carole!!

    LGS, you know, you may have an idea there!Haha!

     
  11. Was dizzy for 4 days last week.
    Feeling better.
    Now one of our goats is sick.
    Ready for spring here too.

     
  12. "my plants need water. Sucks to be them".hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    This cracked me UP!

     
  13. Son can't put down the toilet seat...still rofl.
    Joyce M

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for being gracious enough to leave a message! It is the best part of my day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Canadian Please!

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Lorac
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada
I have lived in Georgetown for 37 years but have traveled around a great deal. I own my own business which takes a lot of my time but try to blog as much as possible! I love to take pictures, no training, just a love of photography. Enjoy the pics but please do not copy them.
View my complete profile

Please do not copy!

Copyright ~~All content and photos are original to Carol Merten, Ahhh...The Cottage Life! and are copyrighted. Please do not copy, or download any content without express written consent. All content and photos remain the sole property of Carol Merten.

Visitors