We often sit around the fire pit at the cottage on Kawagama lake. On a wonderful starry night, while lying back in the loungers, looking for shooting stars and satellites,it can get quite chilly. Often I need to put on a sweater or a light jacket as the fire burns down to embers.These are the times that a warm cup of coffee is in order. This is a recipe for Fireside Coffee. I hope you find it as do, delightful!
- 2 cups powdered cocoa mix (or 8 packs)
- 2 cups powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup instant coffee
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients, place in tins or jars.
- Mix 2 heaping Tablespoons (1/3 cup) mix to 2/3 cup hot water.
- Cinnamon and nutmeg can be substituted with 1 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie spice.(Great for Thanksgiving)